The Soma Water Filter: In-depth Review, Pros, and Cons, User Reviews
Besides providing you with fresh and clean drinkable water, a Soma water filter also brings a lot to your table when it comes to décor. These water filters have gained huge popularity in the past few years for their simple but unique and modern designs.
On top of that, the high quality of the filtration process is also what makes this product a fan favorite.
As the brand gives you a lot of options and sizes to choose from, we will discuss 4 of the best ones in this Soma water filter review guide so that you have no problem choosing the one that fits all your needs.
IN A HURRY? HERE’S Our Top Pick…[amazon box=”B01I50D6XO,B01I50D75Q,B00WFY7LCE,B00WFY7I2C,B071SLPT3M,B00WFY7I1S,B07CW2QYBS,B01BUKUF5I” template=table]
Soma Water Filter Review with Replacement filter
Soma Water Filter is an innovative and intelligent water filter that eliminates 98% of chlorine from the water.
Soma is an intelligent water filter developed to remove 98% of chlorine from the water. It monitors your use and adjusts to your preferred level of water consumption. As well as this, it detects when to replace its parts and manages your usage history via the app. Soma Water Filter is a pitcher that fits on the countertop, and it has an integrated water level sensor.
When you turn the tap on, the filter will start working. It will adjust its intake to the acceptable level, and it will stop working when you turn off the tap. Soma Water Filter is designed for people who do not like water with a strong chlorine odor. Water can be disinfected with chlorine and has been around since the 1800s.
Recently, health experts have questioned its use, saying it could be harmful to humans. This is why, if you are someone who does not like the smell of chlorine in your water, Soma Water Filter could be for you. Let’s begin with a discussion of the pros and cons of this water filter, then analyze it in depth. Lastly, we will provide you with a list of user reviews.
What are the benefits of using Soma?
- It removes up to 99% of chlorine, which makes it safe for drinking.
- It can be used in any country with different tap sizes.
- Easy installation process: plug & play! No tools are required.
- The best part about this product is that it detects how much water you drink per day and adjusts itself. So no more manual adjustments are needed.
- You don’t have to worry about wasting money because there’s no additional cost involved.
- Refill kits available so that you won’t run out of filters anytime soon.
- It comes with a reusable bottle that fits in most sinks.
- BPA-free material.
- A reusable cartridge means less waste.
- This product contains no dangerous chemicals.
- Works great even if you live in areas where the water quality isn’t ideal.
The good: Soma water filter is a very good water filter. It uses advanced carbon block technology, which can remove more than 99% of the chlorine in your tap water. Using this method, the company claims it can provide the highest level of chlorination of any faucet filter. It also claims that the technology is so effective that it can even remove the smell of chlorine from water.
The bad: Soma is not the most efficient water filter on the market. It is very expensive, and it does have a few drawbacks. For starters, it does not remove viruses and bacteria. Secondly, the carbon block technology is not ideal for every water source. Finally, Soma does not store water in your fridge.
The Bottom Line: If you live in a heavily chlorinated area, the Soma carbon block filter is a very good choice. It is more expensive than most faucet filters, but it does offer some additional benefits.
1. Soma 10-Cup Water Filter Pitcher[amazon box=”B01I50D6XO”]
With a 10 glass or 80 oz water capacity and an improved filtration system that removes harmful elements such as mercury, chlorine, and copper, this one gets the job done.
A problem that many people face in areas that have water with high chlorine concentrations is the smell. Even if you get rid of the chlorine in the water, you usually can’t get the smell out.
Well, with this filter, you can say goodbye to those days. One of the main things this product is known for is its ability to remove all traces of chlorine along with the smell of your water.
This pitcher is made with plant-based and renewable plastic and is also BPA-free. So you know that you and your family are drinking water from the best source which is not harmful in any way and also environment-friendly.
An automated lid that opens when put under a water source such as a faucet makes this very user-friendly. The hassle-free design of the product eliminates any need to set up or install. And the brand is known for its simple and stylish design, and this one does not fail to deliver.
Add a very elegant touch to your home with this filter that has a very simple and sophisticated wooden handle. The perfect pitcher size also allows you to easily store this in the refrigerator.
100% Sustainable Bamboo – Made out of 100% recycled materials using renewable energy sources. No toxic glues are used during the manufacturing process.
Safe Drinking Water: Having access to a safe drinking water supply is essential to human survival. Our pitchers help keep you safe by removing dangerous contaminants from your home’s water supply.
Easy To Use – Simply fill up the pitcher with filtered water and enjoy fresh-tasting clean water anytime, anywhere.
No Plastic Waste: We don’t want any plastics polluting our oceans and landfills. That’s why all Soma products are completely plastic-free.
BPA Free & Lead-Free: All components of the Soma family pitcher are certified BPA/Lead-free. This means no harmful toxins leaching into your body through contact with these items.
Healthy Environment: By reducing the amount of waste going into landfills, we’re helping protect our environment.
Environmentally friendly Packaging: Their packaging is environmentally friendly in order to help preserve Mother Earth while keeping her healthy.
Made In the USA – Each equipment is manufactured here in San Diego, California.
- Removes 99.9% of chlorine
- Mercury, Aluminum, Copper, Cadmium, Zinc, Arsenic, Barium, Chromium, Nickel, Pharmaceuticals, Hormones, and Pesticides from tap water are 99% removed.
- Improves the Taste and Smell of Water
- Easy to clean
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Healthy Environment • Healthier Living
• The replacement filters may take some time to arrive, depending on where you live. We should have them ready for shipping within 3 days of receiving your original order.
If you receive your order more than three days later, please allow us extra time to prepare the replacement filters.
How Does It Work?
Add 2 cups of purified water per day to the pitcher and let it sit overnight. After 24 hours, pour off the water and drink it from the pitcher. You’ll notice how much better the water tastes after just one night of filtering.
What Is Included With Your Order?
- 1 x Soma Family Pitcher
- 1 x Replacement Carbon Block Filters
- 1 x Instruction Manual
How Do I Replace My Carbon Blocks?
Simply follow this guide on replacing your carbon blocks.
- Remove the top cap of the pitcher.
- Unscrew the bottom screws holding the carbon block assembly together.
- Slide the carbon block assembly away from the pitcher.
- Screw the new carbon block assembly back onto the pitcher.
- Tighten the screw until secure.
- Reinstall the top cap.
- Enjoy your filtered water!
Verdict: I like my Soma Water Filter since it removes most impurities out of tap water well without spending a lot of money. Plus, it’s easy to install and maintain. It’s worth every penny spent on it.
2. Soma 6-Cup Water Filter Glass Carafe[amazon box=”B01I50D75Q”]
Made with shatter-resistant and 60% plant-based glass, the sturdiness of this carafe is incredible. This one will stay by your side for a very long time without any scratches or wear.
This carafe also comes with a new and improved filtration system that removes chlorine, mercury, and copper, as well. Soma water filters never disappoint, and this one too is very good at giving you clean and fresh filtered water.
What attracts people the most to this particular filter is its shape. The long cone-like shape truly makes this product very unique. You won’t see anything like this from other companies. Like all the other Soma water filters, simplicity is what shines through when it comes to the design of this product as well.
Although the carafe does not have a handle, it is not so hard to carry it around. This thing adds a lot to your dining room as the design is modern. As we’ve seen before, ease of use is something that this brand looks into. So, this product also has an automated feature where if you put this under a sink, the lip will open on its own.
- Removes up to 99.9% of chlorine & Particulate matter
- Certified to NSF/ANSS42 standard for removal of volatile organic compounds.
- Replacement filters fit all Soma pitchers
- BPA Free
- Shatter Resistant Glass
- 48 oz capacity
- Automatic Lid Opens When Pouring
- Includes 1-year warranty
- Easy installation – no tools required.
- No chemicals are needed
- Can be used with any type of water source
- Works great! I have been drinking this water since it came out of my faucet and haven’t had one problem yet.
- Great price compared to others
- Love how easy it is to change the filter cartridge
- Very happy with a purchase
- Would recommend it to anyone looking for a safe alternative to bottled water
- This makes it difficult to clean and doesn’t seem like it would last long.
- The filtration rate is slow; it doesn’t remove chlorine or other impurities and takes a lot of time to filter.
Verdict: If you want something cheap but don’t care about safety, go ahead and buy this product. Unless you want to save money, get a more reliable system.
3. Soma Plant-Based Replacement Filters[amazon box=”B00WFY7I1S”]
We all know how annoying it can be to change your filters now and then. This Soma water filter can be used for 2 months before it needs to be replaced, which is quite a decent amount of time compared to the other filters available out there.
Also, this product can filter up to 40 gallons of water and is made with plant-based renewable materials. The plant base casing and coconut-shell carbon make this safe for the environment and also works together to stay as sturdy and long-lasting as possible.
There are no chemicals involved at all.
You get two of these in one pack, and they can remove mercury, chlorine, copper, zinc, and also cadmium from water. These filters are also well known for removing odor and improving the taste of water.
On top of that, every time you purchase a Soma plant-based filter, the company donates to a global water crisis charity. So you get good fresh filtered water while also doing good for the world.
- Plant-Based Renewable Resources
- 95% Recycled Content
- Recycles Waste Into New Materials
- Reduces Chlorine Taste And Odor
- Filters Particles Out Of Tap Water
- Great Tastes Great Health
- Easy Installation
- Compatible with Any Faucet
- Made In USA
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Warranty Information:
- One-year warranty against defects in materials and manufacturing.
The good: This works well as it claims to eliminate chlorine from my tap water. The system has been running for three weeks since I first got it, I’ve flushed out the system, but I still get some residual chlorine smell. So far, no problems with the unit itself, but I wanted to mention it here.
It comes with everything needed except the faucet adapter, which you’d already have at home. I love how easy it was to install.
- Filters come in a small bag, and not enough room to soak.
- Difficult to clean
- Not a huge selection of filters to choose from.
Overall Verdict: If you’re looking for a simple and effective way to reduce chlorine in tap water, this might be worth your time.
4. Soma Sustainable Carafe & Plant-Based Water Filter[amazon box=”B00WFY7LCE”]
A good-designed ‘aesthetic’ water filter. In the new previous year, the attractive glass water filter is an excellent alternative as you care about looks and would like to keep it up on the dinner table throughout the meal.
I get it great to fill up, happy tasting, but a small cumbersome for the dinner table. It is a lot better instead of the alternatives and Soma is doing work very hard to come across new models for the following years. They would like to destroy the niche.
In the filter, there are silk, coconut shells, and a plant-based casing. The Soma water filters are certified and tested by the Water Quality Association (WQA) to ANSI or NSF standard 42 necessary things for the lesson of chlorine, odor reduction, and taste. More tests are processed to be done but have not been released yet.
Soma is a famous company that produces water filters that are fit for various containers. The product list is not a big one. It is convenient for those who are overwhelmed with many options.
Most of the company like to produce very simple and beautiful designs. It allows the customers to use it freely at home. The method is a good one to get very fresh plus clean water.
- This is nice in design and quality.
- The lid is designed in a way that it would not tumble over the edges.
- Easy maintainable! Using the pitcher, I feel relaxed as the components are simply biodegraded.
- The taste of the water is very better. I like to use Soma if I like to make more expensive teas of coffee.
- The filter is excellent and easily can keep in the refrigerator. It will remain in the fridge, and we like cold water.
- Simple to clean and takes only a little time to use than the other filters.
- It seems a bit heavy when it is filled. You should not consider it as merit. It contains lots of water, so it becomes heavy
5. Soma Sustainable Pitcher & Plant-Based Water Filter[amazon box=”B00WFY7I2C”]
Get rid of your plastic water bottles by using the Soma Pitcher and Water Filter. The company’s mission is to transform people’s lives with healthful, delicious water, beautiful carafes and pitchers, and convenient Filters by Mail. BPA-free, shatter-proof plastic makes up the Soma Pitcher.
This pitcher looks great on your table and fits nicely in your fridge. It holds 10-cups (80 oz) of fresh, filtered water. They were filtered with coconut shell carbon and a plant-based casing to remove chlorine and improve the taste. Soma’s nonprofit partner, charity: water, donates clean drinking water for every Soma water filter purchased.
Filter your water with Soma. The Soma Pitcher comes with two reusable filters – one for tap water and another for bottled water. Both are easy to install and take less than 5 minutes each time. Fill up the pitcher with fresh or boiled/cooled tap water and attach the filter. For best results, change out the filter after 6 months.
- Removes 99.9% of chlorine
- Made of 100% recyclable material
- Shatterproof design
- Includes 2 filters – 1 for Tap Water and 1 for Bottled Water
- Works with all major brands of bottled water
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
- No assembly required
- Dishwasher safe
- Safe for children under 3 years old
- Easy installation process
- Compatible with most faucets
- Fits any standard-size refrigerator
- Available in Black, White, Blue, Green, Red, Orange, Pink, Purple, Yellow, Grey, and Silver
- This product works great! It has been my go-to program since last year and I have never had problems. My husband loves this because he doesn’t like the smell of chlorinated water. He says his skin feels better too. We both love how much money we save compared to buying bottled water at our local grocery store.
- Very simple to set up. You put the filter into the pitcher and plug it in. That’s it!
- Great price point. At $, it was well worth the investment.
- They offer a lifetime guarantee, so they will fix it for free if anything goes wrong.
- It looks nice sitting on my kitchen countertop.
The bad: There isn’t enough room inside the pitcher to hold more than 8 cups of water. So if you want to drink 16 ounces of water, you’ll have to buy a second pitcher.
What Is Included In This Package?
- 1 x Soma Pitcher & Filter Set
- 2 x Reusable Filters
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Free Shipping
Where To Buy?
You can buy this product on Amazon here.
Verdict: I highly recommend this product. If you’re looking for something affordable but still effective, then this is definitely what you should get.
6. Soma 17 oz. Bottle with silicone sleeve and wide mouth is BPA-free[amazon box=”B071SLPT3M”]
Soma’s 17 oz BPA-free Wide Mouth Glass Water Bottle with Silicone Sleeve is beautifully crafted and designed and made from high-quality, shatter-resistant glass, with an easy-grip protective silicone sleeve. The bamboo cap keeps the spout clean and is easy to open and close. The bottle holds 17 oz. and measures 9″ tall x 2.5″ in diameter. The wide-mouth opening makes it easy to fill with water, ice, and fresh-squeezed juices. Soma offers a lifetime guarantee on all its products. The wide mouth design allows for easier filling and pouring as well as cleaning. This product comes in black or white color options.
- Easy Grip Protective Silicone Sleeve – Keeps hands safe while drinking
- High-Quality Clear Glass Bottles – Durable & Safe
- Lifetime Guarantee – We stand behind our products 100%. If there are any issues, we will repair/replace them free of charge!
- Color Options: Black / White Material: Plastic + Glass
- Cap Type: Screw Top Cap
- Size: 7.25 inches
- Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Bottle Capacity: 17 ounces
- BPA Free: Yes
- Country Of Origin: Imported From China
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: One Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- 1x Soma Water Filter
- 2x Replacement Parts
- 1x User Manual
- Easy To Use
- Eliminates Chlorine And Other Harmful Chemicals
- Track Your Usage History With An App
- Works Well For All Types Of Drinks
- Removes Lead And Arsenic Too
- Can Be Used In A Reverse Osmosis System
- Has A Built-In Sensor That Can Detect When You Need To Replace Its Components
- Includes Two Replacement Filters
- Comes With A Cleaning Brush
- Lifetime Guarantee On Products
- Silicone does not stay clean.
- The bottle is a bit top-heavy.
- The bottle is uncomfortable to hold.
Verdict: One of the most useful filters I have ever used. My husband loves this because he doesn’t like buying bottled water daily. Filtered water is used throughout the house, so he knows what kind of chemicals are being ingested. Also, if you don’t want to spend money buying bottled water, this would be perfect for you. Overall, I highly recommend this product.
7. Soma New Replacement Water Filters, 2-count[amazon box=”B07CW2QYBS”]
The NEW Soma water filter is designed to last up to 3 months. You can refill your filter with the NEW Soma retail refill package to get one full filter refill. By donating 10% of the purchase price, we can provide water for every Soma water filter sold.
The NEW Soma water filter reduces chlorine, cadmium, mercury, copper, and zinc. The filter housing is made from plant-based renewable sugar cane, and the filter media is activated coconut shell carbon. As air escapes through the top, water flows through the outer valley, allowing a more consistent flow rate and maximum flow.
This product is compatible with any standard kitchen sink or shower fixture. Simply screw it into place and enjoy fresh-tasting filtered water! Depending on the quality of the water, each filter cartridge lasts about three months.
For best results, change cartridges monthly. Also, please note that the replacement cartridges do NOT include the plastic cap. To protect the integrity of the cartridge during storage, store them upright until ready to use. Once installed, they should remain functional.
Features & Benefits
- Made from 100% plant-based renewable material
- Removes 99.9% of heavy metals, including lead, arsenic, cadmium, chromium, nickel, manganese, etc.
- Reduces odor by removing chloramines
- Easy installation – screws directly into existing plumbing fixtures
- Compatible with all standard sinks/showers
- Includes 1 x filter cartridge and 1 x reusable bottle
- The refill kit includes 4 x filter cartridges and 1 x reusable bottle
- Works great on reducing chlorine taste and odors.
- Comes with two bottles, so you don’t run out too.
- Can fit under most showers.
- No chemicals are added to make it work.
- Very affordable compared to other brands.
- Great customer service. They are always willing to help if you ever have questions.
- A lot cheaper than buying bottled water.
- Reusable bottles are BPA-free.
- Lasts longer than others.
- Not much variety is available. I would like to see some different colors.
- It doesn’t seem to hold up well over time. After about 6 weeks, my first cartridge started leaking.
- Difficult to find replacements for the old ones.
Overall Verdict: This is a good option for those who want to save money but still want their water safe. But, there aren’t many options for people who want to try another brand.
8. Soma Water Filter Replacements 3-Pack[amazon box=”B01BUKUF5I”]
Water tastes great when filtered with Soma’s coconut shell carbon and plant-based casing. Filters can filter 40 gallons of water, which should last households for about two months.
Additionally, every filter purchased helps charity: water, Soma’s nonprofit partner. These filters filter water effectively for 40 gallons and last about two months. They are made in the USA.
It uses coconut shell carbon and plant-derived casings to eliminate chlorine without adding any harsh chemicals. The filters come with a reusable bottle that holds enough water for several days of drinking or cooking.
- Made from 100% natural ingredients
- Removes 99.99% of harmful contaminants
- Reduces odor by eliminating chloramine
- Compatible with all standard sink faucets
- Includes one filter cartridge and one reusable bottle
- Refills included
- Easy installation – screws into an existing plumbing fixture
- Everywhere around the house can benefit from it.
- No chemicals were added to make it function.
- The replaceable cartridge does not come with a plastic cap.
- BPA Free
The good: It works well at getting rid of chlorine.
- You get more than what you pay for. You get a whole set of three replacement filters.
- They include a refill kit as well.
- There’s no chemical smell after using this product.
- This product doesn’t contain any hazardous substances.
- I love how easy it was to install.
- Not very durable. My first one leaked within six weeks of being installed.
Verdict: This might be worth checking out if you’re looking for a highly reliable and cost-efficient solution. But don’t expect too much durability.
Things to Consider Before Buying The Soma Water Filter
The filter that is perfect for you will depend on your needs, but here are a few things that you should consider before buying any one of these filters.
- How often do you plan on replacing the cartridges?
- Do you prefer filtered tap water or bottled water?
- What size container will fit best in your home?
- Will you be able to access the filter once it’s been placed inside the kitchen sink?
- Is the price right for you?
- Does the packaging look appeal to you?
Always make sure you know how big of a filter your house needs. It’s a good idea to get a filter that can store a bit more water than you need. Having extra water lying around is better than having a shortage.
Every filter cartridge needs to be replaced after some time. However, if this period is short, you will have to buy replacements very often, and this will cause you to spend more. So, go for filters that have a greater filter life.
Nothing is worse than waiting for several hours just to get clean drinking water. Filtration does need time, but a good quality filter can do the job in less than half an hour.
Choose a shape that is convenient for you. When it comes to this feature, focus more on the utility instead of looks. Practicality is key here.
The filter you choose should not be over complicated. Its process and setup should be easy and simple. Look for features such as durability and user-friendliness. Choosing a filter with many elaborate steps just because the product looks good is not a good idea as it will waste a lot of your time.
Before you purchase a water filter, you need to know the water quality of the area where you live. A filtration system with at least five filters may be necessary if the water is hard and full of contaminants filtration stages.
Durability is an important factor when choosing a water filtration system. A filter that lasts long will give you great value for money.
Soma water filters are available in different models, each suited to a specific need. The following are some situations in which you might need a water filtration system –
Home use – This is the most common use of water filtration systems. You use a filtration device at home to purify water for drinking, cooking, and cleaning. This type of water filtration system is quite inexpensive and easy to install.
Outdoor use – In case you live in an area where the water is very hard, you can use a water filtration system for this purpose.
Filters with a great design are easy to use. You should go for one with a simple design and does not have many extra features, which will add to its complexity.
How Does Soma Water Filter Work?
The Soma Water Filter is made from very simple ingredients. It helps the company and is being used to minimize the carbon footprint.
Some companies like to use petroleum-based plastic filter cartridges. But be sure, Soma is a plant-based filter, that uses coconut shells to make absorbent and natural carbon.
The final destination is a plant-based plastic, four layers of silk, and coconut shell carbon. The design is rare and very revolutionary. Soma makes a plant-based filter to offer fresh water.
How To Use Your Soma Pitcher & Water Filter?
The Soma water filter is a water filter that can be used for drinking or cooking. Simple to use, it can remove harmful bacteria, viruses, and other compounds from your drinking water. This model fits standard 1.5 liters (64 fl. oz.) water bottles and has a maximum capacity of 2 liters (65 fl. oz.). It is also equipped with a handle so that it can easily be carried from room to room. The filter is easy to use and can be replaced without having to throw away the entire unit.
- Fill it up with cold water using the included funnel. You may boil or cool down the water before filling it into the pitcher.
- Place the lid over the top of the pitcher.
- Attach the filter to the bottom of the pitcher. Ensure the filter fits snugly inside the pitcher, so there’s no air gap between them.
Soma Water Filter vs. Brita
Brita is a type of water filter that has been in use for many years. Developed in 1956, it does not require electricity or batteries and is easy to clean. The filters for Brita need to be replaced every two years.
In contrast, Soma is a newer water filter that has been in use since 2015. It’s designed to filter the water as it goes through your faucet, so you never have to replace or change the filters. Filters from Soma and other brands can be used with traditional Brita filters.
Soma has a different filtration system than most other brands, but it’s easy to get used to.
I enjoyed the following aspects of Soma:
The filters last a long time. Soma claims its filters will last up to five years, more than any other filter on the market. I love that they don’t need to be replaced very often!
Filters are interchangeable between Soma and Brita brands. Other filters only work with their brand. The Brita Soma filters can be used with either traditional or water filtration systems; they can be interchanged.
The color of the filtered water is clear. Water from the Soma pitcher tastes like regular tap water and isn’t strange or funky tasting like other filters.
I prefer a pitcher filled with a water filter at the top since cooler water tastes better. The Brita pitcher has a spout that drains down into the bottom of the pitcher. This means that the water stays hotter longer, which affects taste. I prefer to avoid this and use a pitcher with a filter in the top half of the cup.
I liked the following features about Brita:
1. The Brita filter is reusable, which is a huge plus. I have been looking for a water filtration pitcher that can be used repeatedly. This one fits the bill.
2. The Brita filter is easy to get out and replace. It’s simple to pop the top off, remove the filter, put in a new one, and snap the top back on. It’s not hard, but it takes a little time to get used to.
3. The Brita filter does not change the taste of the water–it reduces the taste of water but does not remove it. This is something that I had been looking for in a pitcher because I hate drinking water with strong tastes.
4. The Brita filter does not remove sediment. I thought it would, but in the end, I was wrong.
5. The Brita filter is easy to clean and removes all the nasty taste of chlorine from the water. And most, it does not leave a film on the inside of the pitcher. This is the reason why I chose the Brita over the Soma.
How do Soma’s water filters compare to Epic water filters?
Soma’s water filters are made with high-quality carbon blocks and can filter out 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and heavy metals. They also have a replaceable filter cartridge. Filters in this range have a capacity of around two gallons and are rated for up to 10,000 gallons before replacing.
However, Epic water filters are limited to about 6,000 gallons before they need to be replaced. Both brands use activated carbon filters, so the water tastes of chlorine after drinking it.
According to both companies, their filters remove chlorine but not chloramine. In terms of cost, both filters produce excellent-tasting water without any residual odors or tastes.
Why You Select Soma Water Filter
Drinking pure water is a fundamental right of human beings. We feel proud to have the sponsor of charity; we like to be the partner with the mission to carry safe drinking water for over 750 million people.
Buy Soma water filtration system, and we donate to it. The contribution is a sustainable, society-owned water scheme in developing countries. We would like to ensure pure drinking water for people.
We like to create more sustainable business practices.
In Soma, there is a wider spout that can give you a much nicer pour. The Soma is less messy, more predictable, and consistent.
It never flops around to a great gulp like Brita pitcher. I have seen some average pitchers tend to seal up at the spout if I pour it.
The lid does not flip up just as it must and water pours out the sides. It never happens to my other pitchers as they have crappy lids.
The lids did not fit accurately and appeared a lot after many times uses. I hold the lid down and flip up the lid prior to pouring, to be sure water went where it likes to go.
Soma water filters are super products that remove most of the toxins filling our lives. The human body is a combination of 75% water depending on age. So, proper hydration is a must to function all the organs properly. Currently, many water sources are full of waste runoff and normally hazardous heavy metals.
Quality best water filter like Soma water filter reduces this impact on our total health. Soma is the best brand in the sense that it gives a quality line of water filter products but gives environmental and social responsibility by example. Their carefully selected materials and elegant designs give an uncommon solution to a growing concern.
The Soma Water Filter video review:
Soma: Beautifully innovative all-natural water filters
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Soma Water Filter
Here are a few questions that will help further decrease your confusion while purchasing this product.
What does Soma water filter out?
Chlorine, volatile organic chemicals, giardia, and cryptosporidium are some elements and parasites that are removed from the water when you use the filter.
How often do you need to change the filter?
Usually, you have to replace the cartridge every 2 months, but a few filters give you the benefit of using it for longer.
How to clean the water pitcher?
You can separate the pitcher from the filter and clean it with warm soapy water. Also, you can use vinegar for some of those tough-to-clean spots and then just let the pitcher air dry.
How long can I store water inside the pitcher?
Water should never be stored in the pitcher for more than 24 hours. It is a good idea to clean the previous water out before starting a new batch.
How to assemble a Soma water filter?
The assembling process varies among filters. For this, we recommend you always read the instructions before setting the filter up. This will give you a clear guideline and make the process a lot easier.
Which is better, the Soma or o Water Filter Pitcher?
In this situation, the answer will depend on the situation and the individual. In general, the Soma is a good choice if you’re planning to spend most of your time outdoors with little water. You may want to consider the Water Filter Pitcher if you intend to spend most of your time in an outdoor environment.
What does the Soma Water Filter have to offer?
The Soma Water Filter is a great option for those looking to drink clean, safe water from any source. It removes 99.9% of all bacteria and protozoa in the water, including pathogens such as E. coli and salmonella. This means that you can drink any water with the filter installed without worrying about getting sick.
How do pitcher-mounted filters differ from faucet-mounted ones?
With a faucet-mounted filter, you can easily fill the fresh water tank because the spout makes it convenient. On the other hand, the pitcher is more compact and has a smaller spout. Why should I choose Soma instead of another brand?
Drink clean-tasting water without worrying about cleaning your glass bottles with Soma. As well as providing pure water, it saves you tons of space by allowing you to store everything in one container.
Is Soma compatible with my existing plumbing system?
There is no conflict between Soma and copper, plastic, PEX, and other types of pipes. You will need to connect older models with special adapters/couplings. These adapters are not provided as standard accessories.
Can I install Soma myself?
You can try installing Soma yourself.
Why should I buy the Soma Water Filter?
The convenience of this product is perfect for anyone who loves water and prefers not to filter it themselves. The Soma water filter works by filling it with water and letting it work while you go about your day. And since it comes with a reusable bottle, you won’t have to worry about running out of bottles anytime soon.
Where can I buy my new Soma Water Filter?
The Soma Water Filter is a great option for those looking to clean their water. The filter has been used in homes, restaurants, and hotels for years. Amazon is one of the best places to buy a Soma Water Filter.
Are Soma water filter test results available?
Soma water filters are not required to have test results for their products.
Does the Soma water filter remove lead?
“The Soma does not filter out lead but doesn’t provide any lead to the water either. No filter can remove lead from your water supply.”
Does the Soma water filter remove fluoride?
“While the company does not claim to remove fluoride, it does offer a filter that removes chlorine. The filters are available in both cartridge and permanent form.”
What are Soma water filters made of?
Soma water filters are made of various materials, including metal mesh and ceramic. The filters have a filtration rate of 99.99999%.
Is Soma water filter NSF certified?
The Soma Water Filter is NSF certified.
Are Soma water filters good?
Soma water filters are good for absorbing small amounts of light and preventing it from reaching your eyes. They are good at filtering out fluoride, chlorine, and other harmful chemicals. Their pores trap particles with a molecular size under 0.22 microns.
Are Soma water filters good for me?
Soma water filters are a good product for anyone who wants to improve their drinking water quality. They are good for all ages, from babies to senior citizens. Yet, they are not a good choice for people who need to filter out fluoride or chlorine.
Final Words of Recommendation
Soma water filter will save you money on your monthly bills by reducing the electricity used for heating or cooling your home. You’ll get better-tasting water because there won’t be any unpleasant odors or flavors left behind. This filter works like bottled water, except you don’t have to carry around heavy containers.
The 10-cup water filter is great for everyday use; it has a handle and can be stored in the refrigerator as well, while if you need less water, the 6-cup filter is a great option.
Lastly, the plant-based water filters come at a great price for a pack of two, and the company also donates with every product purchase.
We would recommend the 10-cup water filter pitcher as its size is perfect, not too big, and not too small. You can also store the pitcher in your fridge if you want, and the amount of water you can store is reasonable. So, this is the one that we would go with.
This Soma water filter review article covers almost everything you need to know to make a perfect choice. So, hopefully, you won’t face any more confusion. Happy shopping!