Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Review: Advanced 7-Electroplate Technology
Air Water Life’s Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Review 7.0 Alkaline Water Ionizer is an excellent addition to your family. This water creates natural antioxidants and offers better hydration and other health benefits.
The Quality built unit comes From Real Spirit USA with the thing you need for easy and simple installation of the utility room faucet or the kitchen. The Aqua-Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 is intuitive and stylish to install just with the easy following diagram owner’s manual or instruction.
You will get alkaline drinking water for setting up within minutes. The methods reduce bottled drinking water as well as energy-saving from water transportation.
Air Water Life’s Aqua-Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 Alkaline Water Ionizer has seven stages of variability from pH 4.5 to 11.0.
Having seven healthy water presets, four ionized alkaline present – constant variability pH seven to eleven and ORP zero to 750, one purified water present- Filter water without altering pH and two acidic water presets – not stop variability, pH 4.5 to 6.5 and ORP zero to +600.
The easy touch panel makes the pH level or replaces the other water ionizer settings the breeze or the intuitive backlight LCD screen displays the pH level, and for seven-color background for every level with the following things: electrolysis activity, water temperature, flow rate, self-cleaning mode, Oxidation Reduction Potential, filter replacement indicators, and water level.
In each unit, there is A pH test kit, so you can test the water before and after treatment to get the superb performance of the Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 Alkaline Water Ionizer. All the components are made from FDA-approved secured plastics.
Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Review
Last update on 2022-11-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Pros & Cons of Aqua Ionizer Deluxe
- There are several healthier water choices, something other ionizers do not provide.
- The dishes are compelling and energy-efficient.
- The water filter is both strong and purifies nicely.
- It’s among those few, though not the sole one, with FDA-approved parts.
- Its electroplate technologies offer high conductivity levels.
- There’s a limited lifetime guarantee.
- Got Electronic Testing Labs (ETL) Certificate
- Dissecting the guide is preferably a challenge
Aqua ionizer deluxe Overview and Specification
Ionized alkaline water presets (pH 7.0 to 11.0 and ORP 0 to -750, rely on the standard water source, purified, adding two water presets
FDA approved plastics
All the components are made of safe plastic approved by the FDA.
Advanced 7-electroplate design
Long life, seven platinum coated titanium, energy-efficient plate, and durable.
Activated carbon filter (included)
The filter removes benzene, chlorine, radon, trihalomethane, pesticides, VOC, and many other harmful pollutants in the tap water.
The unit contains polarity after each use for rapid cleaning ten seconds per cycle, and the auto washes its plates after every 10.5 gals. Of use. Audio and visual alert at the time of washing cycle for thirty seconds.
Ultra-responsive touch controls
A simple touch control panel makes varying pH levels or eliminates the other water ionizer settings soft.
Intuitive backlight LCD screen
Big display 3.18x two inches screen with seven distinct background colors for every level while operating. Shown pH level, electrolysis activity, water temperature, flow rate, self-cleaning and filter replacement indicators, water level, or Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP).
Electronic testing labs certified.
All the water ionizers have got ETL certificates by the independent test of the laboratories.
pH test kit, Universal faucet adapter kit, and cleaning agent are added under the sink kit optional
Aqua ionizer deluxe 7.0 price – How to buy aqua ionizer deluxe
There are many products in the selling stores and before buying you should know the quality of the product whether they got a certificate or not. So there is no lack of knowledge for buying the product.
Many of the products are now producing in overseas, and all do not ensure super quality for all the products. Many products are fully fake and there are some authentic products or product procedures.
You should be serious to choose the best product. You may visit the different web pages to know more about the products. If you see the review, you can identify the best products.
The review will help you to select the best product. You may see the YouTube videos to find out more about it.
Aqua ionizer deluxe 7.0 installation
Setting up Order: Kindly follow every step in order.
- Categorize Required Connector(s) and Attach Faucet Diverter Valve
- Interleave the Water Ionizer’s Inner Carbon Filter
- Attach the Inlet-Outlet Water Hoses with the Water Ionizer
- Adjust the Metal Spout
- Add the Inlet Water Hose with the Faucet Diverter Valve
- Confirm Connections
- Plug-In the Water Ionizer
- (Optional) Wall Mount Your Water Ionizer
Installation Step 1
Classify Required Connectors or Attach Faucet Diverter Valve:
Home faucets are of three categories:
- a.) threaded on the outside,
- b.) threaded on the inside and
- c.) unthreaded, for example, those without screw-on or in connectors.
This kind of faucet you have may ensure whether you may add the Faucet Diverter Valve directly with your faucet or what type of faucet connectors you can use to add the faucet Diverter Valve with your faucet.
You have three connectors included with a water ionizer, an Inner Tread Facet Joint, a 3-Bolt Faucet Connector, and a Dual-Tread Faucet Connector.
- a) Thread Outside Faucet: You should not apply a connector. Usually, screw the Faucet Diverter Valve straightly onto the faucet.
- b) Threaded Inside Faucet: Be sure at first to enter the washer, and screw the Dual Tread Faucet Connector to the faucet. Then screw the Faucet Diverter Valve on the top of the Dual Tread Connector.
- c) Unthreaded Faucet: When you see the faucet has neither inside nor outside threads, loosen the bolts on the three-bolt faucet connector. Slip it on the end of the faucet pressing upward firmly then tighten bolts safely locking it onto the faucet. After that, screw the Inner Faucet Thread Joint safely with the bottom of the three Bolt Faucet connectors. Next, screw the Faucet Diverter Valve with Inner Thread Joint that you added with the 3 Bolt Faucet connectors.
Installation Step 2
Insert the Inner Carbon Filter: Since the inner carbon filter of the water ionizer is delivered with your water ionizer, it may not preinstall the unit. Normally remove the filter out of the box, acquire packing materials, and set up in the understated procedures.
- Press the arrow with the thumbs and take out the water ionizer’s Outer Filter Cover, squeezing softly with a finger and pulling up.
- Tightly hold the water ionizer’s Inner Filter Cover and twist it counterclockwise to unlock and put on access to the filter chamber.
- After unpacking the new Inner Carbon Filter, catch the last of the sealing ring on it beneath the running tap water for three minutes to lush away any loose carbon elements, take out more air and lead the filter.
- D. Enter the newly flushed Inner Carbon Filter to the open filter chamber as presented in Fig.
- Reseat the Inner Filter Cover and wind it clockwise to shut off the filter of the filter chamber.
Installation Step 3
Connect Inlet & Outlet Hoses:
Cut a small length of water tubing for use since the Acidic water outlet Hose applies promptly as Water Inlet Hose.
Installation Step 4 – connect Metal Spout:
Take out the plastic inner cover and screw the supple metal spout clockwise to the opening connector to the top of the water ionizer.
Installation Step 5 – attach the Inlet Water
Hose to the Faucet Diverter Valve:
Add the Inlet Water Hose with the Faucet Diverter Valve and swing the free end of the Acidic water outlet hose in the sink.
Installation Step 6 – Check for Leaks: After completing all
Before the installation step, be sure all hoses are attached securely, you have to perform every of the following filter-related tasks a) primarily installing the unit b) every time you alter the unit’s Inner carbon filter c) anytime the unit is not used for 2 or more days…
- If you have not done it, enter the filter as instructed below.
Step 2 – Enter the Inner Carbon filter. You must be sure that you have kept the filter beneath running tap water for at least three minutes to flush away loose carbon particles, eliminates more air, and prime the water filter. Moreover, be confirmed that the filter cover is well screwed over the Inner filter cartridge.
- The Faucet Diverter Valve remains open, and source water is just going into the unit.
Be sure there is no leak from any connection points, the Inner filter cover, or any place on the water ionizer. The system may flush the remaining air from the water filter.
- Since there are no apparent leaks, restore the Outer Filter Cover and momentarily plug the unit into the proper electrical outlet as stated in step 8- Plug in the Water Ionizer.
- Push and catch the set button constantly on the units before, at best, ten seconds to flush the filtration system and to clear messages about replacing the filter.
- After completely installing and priming the Carbon water filter, this is the first time you install the water ionizer, unplug the unit, and follow step 7, Wall Mounting your Water Ionizer. You are just changing the remaining filters; you must use the water ionizer usually.
Installation Step 7 – Wall Mount Your
- Place the unit in a place near the sink counter as well as a suitable electrical outlet.
- Apply the given Drill Mounting Guide, change the backing, set up the guide so that two wheels are even and are between 12 to 20 inches above the counter surface, and join the guide with the wall.
- When you are sure that Drill Mounting Guide is well placed, drill two holes about two inches deep and a ¼ inch in diameter to the drill positions referred to in the guide. When you use the Drill Guide properly, the distance between the centers of the two holes must be 3.8 inches (96mm).
- Enter the Plastic Expansion Screw Anchors to the two holes as presented in Figure C below. Confirm the anchors flush along with the wall if fully inserted.
- Screw gives Stainless Steel Screws for the plastic Expansion Screw Anchors you have seated in the two drilled holes. Keep about 3/16 inches of the screw head from where the water ionizer is hung.
Installation Step 8
Connect Your Water Ionizer:
A.) Surely the power outlet is a 120 v/60Hz and grounded before plugging in your water ionizer
- For the first time, plug the unit in, and a water pointer especially, Daily Drinking may light. The LCD may not exhibit as long as the water passes through the unit. When you have done it, be sure you switched on the Faucet Diverter Valve, and water is going to the team.
- If it starts up, the water ionizer normally enters into auto-cleaning mode. Please do not unplug the water ionizer if it is in auto-cleaning mode. If you do so, it may damage the unit.
Warranty of aqua ionizer deluxe
Air Water Life and its parent company, Real Spirit USA, Inc. gives a Limited Lifetime guarantee of all its water ionizer to the real Sam’s Club Member buyer under the mentioned conditions or terms:
- a) From the date of buying the unit up to five years, the unit is free from all defects and workmanship below the usual operation and replace any defect or repair or at their directions and all replacement without any cost.
- b) After five years, We instantly stand behind you, buy for since you get it. The unit should be repaired; we would not take any charge for replacing the parts. After five years, we will also stand by you as you obtain it. You have to take only the cost of labor or the replacement parts.
Product Info – aqua ionizer deluxe
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 pounds
- Origin: China
- Size of the product: 2 x 4.3 x 13 inches
- ASIN: B004ZEYKNA
- Item model number: AWL-700
The user review on the aqua ionizer deluxe
Buy the aqua-ionizer Deluxe 7.0 for your health
I bought it, and I am happy. I researched the water ionizer for a few months before I set this one. The metals and the plastics are made of costly metals and ensure healthy water for me.
Water is tested just after setting the water ionizer to see the reality of the advertising. I have a conditioner and arthritic hands cause chronic muscle pain. I have drunk the water for a couple of weeks and found no pain in my hands.
Now my hands and muscles are free from any pain. I have big knuckles but have no pain. Alkaline water is best, and I have done lots of research on it and found the water is tasty. You can do the same research, and I suggest you buy the machine.
Like the product. I am happy with the customer service of the machine. I am not mechanical and unsure I might install this etc. Greg might answer the call on the phone, and how much time does it take for all the responses to questions.
I can install the machine, and it helped me greatly. I have no other issues, and he can spend much time as he needs with patience and surely answer everything.
Nowadays it is difficult to find customer service, and I am happy with him before and after the customer service sale. I feel happy to see the wonderful water, and I enjoyed it.
Quick view of our top picks:
Last update on 2022-11-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7 0 Water Ionizer unboxing and setup video
Aqua Ionizer Deluxe FAQs
Does the filter fluoride?
There is a carbon filter with it. So it doesn’t.
Does it need to install under the sink?
Nope, it has another unit that goes under the sink. This is their best model of the sink.
Does it act on my water softener system?
The water softener would not influence the ionization system. If anything, this would be the best for the unit.
How would I be able to tell the water is alkaline?
The unit will give you the test strips and a small jar to test the pH level of the water. The way is like the system of testing water from the swimming pool or Jacuzzi. The system is indeed a great one.
For the combination factors, the Aqua-Ionizer Deluxe 7 Plate Alkaline Water Ionizer is the best ionizer to buy. We have seen the reviews, customer feedback, and the cost of the top five alkaline water machines in the mid-range market.
Besides being streamlined, the device is also noteworthy because of its water filter works. The claim it is effective at eradicating over 1,500 gallons is valid, and the self-cleaning mechanism is unquestionably quite handy.
If these attributes are not persuasive enough, then the FDA-approved parts and the consumer reviews need to be more than enough to help you make up your mind.
You may rarely discover something that gets as many favorable testimonials as the Aqua-Ionizer system, but it ought to be anticipated, given the item’s attributes.
Besides having state-of-the-art features, it also needs to be evident that the device has been constructed to deliver potable water to the maximum degree. Indeed, the Air Water Life system is a water ionizer that operates.