Awesome! aqua ionizer deluxe review
Air Water Life’s Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 Alkaline Water Ionizer is an excellent addition to your family. This water creates natural antioxidants and offends the better hydration as well as other health benefits.
The Quality built unit comes From Real Spirit USA with the thing that you need for easy and simple installation to utility room faucet or the kitchen. The Aqua-Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 is an intuitive and stylish to install just with the easy following diagram owner’s manual or instruction.
You will get alkaline drinking water of setting up within minutes. The methods reduce bottle drinking water as well as energy saving from the water transportation.
Air Water Life’s Aqua-Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 Alkaline Water Ionizer has seven stages variability from pH 4.5 to 11.0.
Having seven healthy water presets, four ionized alkaline present – constant variability pH seven to eleven and ORP zero to 750, one purified water present- Filter water without altering pH and two acidic water presets – not stop variability, pH 4.5 to 6.5 and ORP zero to +600.
The easy touch panel makes the pH level or replaces the other water ionizer settings the breeze or the intuitive backlight LCD screen displays pH level, and for seven color background for every level with the following things: electrolysis activity, water temperature, flow rate, self-cleaning mode, Oxidation Reduction Potential, filter replacement indicators, and water level.
In each unit, there is A pH test kit, so you can test the water before and after treatment to get the superb performance of the Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 Alkaline Water Ionizer. All the components are made from FDA approve secured plastics.
Pros of aqua ionizer deluxe
- There are several healthier water choices, something other ionizers do not provide.
- The dishes are compelling and energy efficient.
- The water filter is both strong and purifies nicely.
- It’s among those few, though not the sole one, which has FDA approved parts.
- Its electroplate technologies offer high conductivity levels.
- There’s a limited lifetime guarantee.
- Got Electronic Testing Labs (ETL) Certificate
Cons of aqua ionizer deluxe
- Dissecting the guide is preferably a challenge
Aqua ionizer deluxe Overview and Specification
Ionized alkaline water presets (pH 7.0 to 11.0 and ORP 0 to -750, rely on the standard water source, purified, adding two water presets
FDA approved plastics
All the components are made of safe plastic approved by the FDA.
Advanced 7-electroplate design
Long life, seven platinum coated titanium, energy efficient plate and durable.
Activated carbon filter (included)
The filter removes benzene, chlorine, radon, trihalomethane, pesticides and VOC’s and lots of some other harmful pollutants that are found in the tap water.
The unit contains polarity after each use for rapid clean ten seconds per cycle, the auto washes of its plates after every 10.5 gals. Of use. Audio and visual alert at the time of washing cycle for thirty seconds.
Ultra-responsive touch controls
Simple touch control panel makes varying pH level or eliminating the other water ionizer settings a soft.
Intuitive backlight LCD screen
Big display 3.18x two inches screen seven distinct background colors for every level at the time of operating. Shown pH level, the electrolysis activity, water temperature, flow rate, self-cleaning and filter replacement indicators, water level, or Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP).
Electronic testing labs certified
All the water ionizers have got ETL certificate by the independent test of the laboratories.
pH test kit, Universal faucet adapter kit, and cleaning agent are added under sink kit optional
Aqua ionizer deluxe 7.0 price – How to buy aqua ionizer deluxe
There are many products in the selling stores and before buying you should know the quality of the product whether they got a certificate or not. So there is no lack of knowledge for buying the product.
Many of the products are now producing in the overseas, and all do not ensure super quality for all the products. There are many products that fully fake and there are some authentic products or product procedures.
You should be serious to choose the best product. You may visit the different web pages to know more about the products. If you see the review, you will be able to identify the best products.
The review will help you to select the best product. You may see the YouTube videos to find out more about it.
Aqua ionizer deluxe 7.0 installation
Setting up Order: Kindly follow every step in order.
- Categorize Required Connector(s) and Attach Faucet Diverter Valve
- Interleave the Water Ionizer’s Inner Carbon Filter
- Attach the Inlet-Outlet Water Hoses with the Water Ionizer
- Adjust the Metal Spout
- Add the Inlet Water Hose with the Faucet Diverter Valve
- Confirm Connections
- Plug In the Water Ionizer
- (Optional) Wall Mount Your Water Ionizer
Installation Step 1
Classify Required Connectors or Attach Faucet Diverter Valve:
Home faucets are of three categories:
a.) threaded on the outside,
b.) threaded on the inside and
c.) unthreaded, for example, those without screw on or in connectors.
This kind of faucet you have may ensure whether you may add the Faucet Diverter Valve directly with your faucet or what type of faucet connectors you can use to add the faucet Diverter Valve with your faucet. You have three connectors included with a water ionizer, an Inner Tread Faucet Joint, a 3-Bolt Faucet Connector and a Dual-Tread Faucet Connector.
- a) Thread Outside Faucet: You should not apply a connector. Usually screw the Faucet Diverter Valve straightly onto the faucet.
- b) Threaded Inside Faucet: Be sure at first enter the washer, screw the Dual Tread Faucet Connector to the faucet. Then screw the Faucet Diverter Valve on the top of the Dual Tread Connector.
- c) Unthreaded Faucet: When you see the faucet has neither inside or outside threads, loosen the bolts on the three bolt faucet connector. Slip it on the end of the faucet pressing upward firmly then tighten bolts safely locking it onto the faucet. After that, screw the Inner Faucet Thread Joint safely with the bottom of the three Bolt Faucet connectors. Next, screw the Faucet Diverter Valve with Inner Thread Joint that you added with the 3 Bolt Faucet connectors.
Installation Step 2
Insert the Inner Carbon Filter: Since the inner carbon filter of the water ionizer is delivered with your water ionizer, it may not preinstall the unit. Normally remover the filter out of the box, acquire packing materials and set up in the understated procedures.
- Press the arrow with the thumbs and take out the water ionizer’s Outer Filter Cover, squeezing softly with a finger and pulling up.
- Tightly hold the water ionizer’s Inner Filter Cover and twist it counterclockwise to unlock and put on access to the filter chamber.
- After unpacking the new Inner Carbon Filter, catch the last of the sealing ring on it beneath the running tap water for three minutes to lush away any loose carbon elements, take out more air and to lead the filter.
- D. Enter the newly flushed Inner Carbon Filter to the open filter chamber as presented in Fig.
- Reseat the Inner Filter Cover and wind it clockwise to shut off the filter of the filter chamber.
Installation Step 3
Connect Inlet & Outlet Hoses:
Cut a small length of water tubing for using since the Acidic water outlet Hose applies promptly as Water Inlet Hose.
Installation Step 4 – connect Metal Spout:
Take out the plastic inner cover screw the supple metal spout clockwise to the opening connector to the top of water ionizer.
Installation Step 5 – attach the Inlet Water
Hose to the Faucet Diverter Valve:
Add the Inlet Water Hose with the Faucet Diverter Valve and swing the free end of Acidic water outlet Hose in the sink.
Installation Step 6 – Check for Leaks: After completing all
Before installation step, be sure all hoses are attached securely, you have to perform every of the following filter related tasks if a) primarily installing the unit b) every time you alter the unit’s Inner carbon filter c) anytime the unit is not used for 2 or more days…
- If you do not have done it, enter the filter as instructed below.
Step 2 – Enter the Inner Carbon filter. You must be sure that you have kept the filter beneath running tap water for at least three minutes to flush away loose carbon particles, eliminates more air and to another prime the water filter. Moreover, be confirm, filter cover is well screwed over the Inner filter cartridge.
- The Faucet Diverter Valve remains open, and source water is just going into the unit.
Be sure that there is no leak from any of the connection points, the Inner filter cover or any place on the water ionizer. The system may flush remaining air from the water filter.
- Since there are no clear leaks, restore the Outer Filter Cover and momentarily plug the unit into the proper electrical outlet as stated in step 8- Plug in the Water Ionizer.
- Push and catch the set button constantly on the unit’s before at best ten seconds to flush the filtration system and to apparent messages about replacing the filter.
- After completely installing as well as priming the Carbon water filter, this is the first time you install water ionizer, unplug the unit and follow step 7 Wall Mounting your Water Ionizer. You are just changing the remaining filters; you have to use water ionizer normally.
Installation Step 7 – Wall Mount Your
- Place the unit in a place near the sink counter as well as a suitable electrical outlet.
- Apply the given Drill Mounting Guide, change the backing, set up the guide so that 2 wheels are even and are between 12 to 20 inches above the counter surface and join the guide with the wall.
- When you are sure that Drill Mounting Guide is well placed, drill 2 holes about two inches deep and ¼ inch in diameter to the drill positions referred in the guide. When you used the Drill Guide properly the distance between the centers of the 2 holes must be 3.8 inches (96mm).
- Enter the Plastic Expansion Screw Anchors to the 2 holes as presented in Figure C below. Confirm the anchors flush along with the wall if fully inserted.
- Screw gives Stainless Steel Screws for plastic Expansion Screw Anchors you have seated in the 2 drilled holes. Keep about 3/16 inches of the screw head from where the water ionizer is hanged.
Installation Step 8
Connect Your Water Ionizer:
A.) Surely the power outlet is a 120 v/60Hz and grounded prior plugging in your water ionizer
- For the first time plug the unit in, a water pointer especially, Daily Drinking may light. The LCD may not exhibit, as long as the water is passing through the unit. When you have done it, be sure you switched on the Faucet Diverter Valve and water is going to the unit.
- If it starts up, the water ionizer normally enters into auto cleaning mode. Please do not unplug the water ionizer if it is in the auto cleaning mode. If you do so, it may damage the unit.
Warranty of aqua ionizer deluxe
Air Water Life and its parent company, Real Spirit USA, Inc. gives a Limited Lifetime guarantee of all its water ionizer to the real Sam’s Club Member buyer under the mentioned conditions or terms:
- a) From the date of buying the unit up to five years, the unit is free from all defects and workmanship below the usual operation and replace any defect or repair or at their directions and all replacement without any cost.
- b) After five years, We instantly stand behind you, buy for since you get it. The unit should be repaired; we would not take any charge for the replacement of the parts. After five years, we will also stand by you for as you obtain it. You have to take only the cost of labor or the replacement parts.
Product Info – aqua ionizer deluxe
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 pounds
- Origin: China
- Size of the product: 2 x 4.3 x 13 inches
- ASIN: B004ZEYKNA
- Item model number: AWL-700
The user review on aqua ionizer deluxe
Buy the aqua-ionizer Deluxe 7.0 for your health
I have bought it, and I am happy. I have done research on the water ionizer for few months before I set this one. The metals and the plastics are made of very expensive metals and ensure healthy water for me.
Water is tested just after setting the water ionizer to see the reality of the advertising. I have a conditioner and arthritic hands cause chronic muscle pain. I have drunk the water couple of weeks and found that there is no pain in my hands.
Now my hands and muscles are free from any pain. I have big knuckles but have no pain. Alkaline water is best, and I have done lots of research on it and found the water is tasty. You can do the same research, and I suggest you buy the machine.
Like the product. I am happy with the customer service of the machine. I am not mechanical and unsure I might install this etc. Greg might answer the call of the phone and how much time does it take all the responses to questions.
I can install the machine, and it helped me greatly. I have no other issues, and he can spend much time as he needs with patience and surely answer everything.
Nowadays it is difficult to find the customer service, and I am happy with him before and after the sale customer service. I feel happy to see the wonderful water, and I enjoyed it.
Watch The Video On Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Review[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjTS4A9fpTw]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Aqua Ionizer Deluxe
Question: Does the filter is fluoride?
Answer: There is a carbon filter with it. So it doesn’t.
Question: Does it need to install under the sink?
Answer: Nope, it has another unit that goes under the sink. This their best model of the sink.
Question: Does it action on my water softener system?
Answer: The water softener would not influence the ionization system. If anything, this would be the best for the unit.
Question: Lifetime limit? Explain please, Would you like to deliver Columbia South America the city of Medellin
Answer: Yes I could…why?
Question What do you know about ORP? What is the accurate ORP read? What is the way to test the ORP?
Answer: Truly speaking I do not know. I read the ORP number is excellent … what is the way to test and what is good for I have no idea?
Question: How would I be able to tell the water is alkaline? Are there some other tests?
Answer: The unit will give you the test strips and a small jar to test the pH level of water. The way is just like the system of testing water from the swimming pool or Jacuzzi. The system is indeed a great one.
For the combination factors, the Aqua-Ionizer Deluxe 7 Plate Alkaline Water Ionizer is the best ionizer to buy. We have seen the reviews, customer feedback, the cost of top five alkaline water machine in the mid-range market.
Besides being streamlined, the device is also noteworthy because of its water filter that works. The claim it is effective at eradicating over 1,500 gallons is valid, and the self-cleaning mechanism is unquestionably quite handy.
If these attributes are not persuasive enough, then the FDA approved parts, and the consumer reviews need to be more than enough to help you make your mind up.
It is very rare that you may discover something that gets as many favorable testimonials as the Aqua-Ionizer system, but it ought to be anticipated given the item’s attributes.
Besides having state of the art features, it also needs to be evident that the device has been constructed to deliver potable water in the maximum degree. Indeed, the Air Water Life system is a water ionizer which operates.