Top 7 Best Santevia Water Filter Reviews
Water is the basis of life and its worth to our bodies is immeasurable. A number of our metabolic processes, like regulation of body temperature a huge amount of water each day. The type of water we drink determines its use in our bodies, hence the need to have clean and healthy water always.
A water filter eliminates impurities from water by lowering the contamination of water, using a fine physical process, a chemical process or a biological process.
Filters are used to remove unwanted substances from water. They cleanse water to different levels for different purposes such as irrigation, drinking, for aquariums and the harmless use of ponds and swimming pools.
A filter can remove particles much smaller than the holes through which its water passes, and they use sieving, absorption, ion exchanges, and other processes to perform their operation of removing unwanted particles from water. Water filters have been in existence right from the 19th and 20th centuries. The ones used for domestic water production than were divided into two; slow sand filters and rapid sand filters.
With Santevia water filters, you can enjoy the water in its purest form. By echoing the earth’s mineral filtration, Santevia reduces common tap water ingredients you don’t want, like heavy metals, and chemicals, leaving you with clean, healthy water.
The following are the reviews of the top 7 Santevia water filters, for you to have a extensive range of options to choose from.
1. Santevia Gravity Water System – Countertop Model[amazon box=”B005P0FZFK”]
- Works by gravity
- Large capacity
- Gives water a good taste
- Increases alkalinity
- Easy to replace filters
- Has a clear tank that lets you see the water level
- Removes fluoride and other contaminants
- Set up takes a long time
- Short filter life
- Short warranty period
2. Santevia Water Systems Power Stick[amazon box=”B0199SX8WK”]
The power stick is a metal stick with mesh openings that contains minerals like water-soluble calcium carbonate, tourmaline, fossil, and black stone. This stick works by inserting it into a water bottle, then shake vigorously, the alkaline minerals in the stick raises the pH of the water to a more alkaline Ph. The stick is allowed to remain in the water for some minutes after which it is removed from the bottle.
The product goes further by doing the work of an alkaline water machine; it increases the adverse ORP to boost antioxidant levels and oxygenate the water.
The features include;
- Improves taste
- Add essential minerals
- Reduces chlorine levels up to 99.9%
- Raises pH
- They are great for travel
- Each stick can alkalize up to 800 liters of water
- They raise the pH of the water
- The minerals in the stick reduce chlorine odor found in tap water
- They are affordable
- Produces fewer antioxidants than water ionizer
- Inconsistent pH readings
- The need to remove the stick from a bottle after every use
3. Santevia Water System Pitcher Filter[amazon box=”B008MLM9US”]
Water systems pitcher filter is portable, easy to use and requires minimal maintenance. This gives them some advantages over larger filtration systems. Aside from the fact that they are designed to improve the aesthetic aspects of drinking water (taste and smell), they are also good at removing contaminants from water. Below are some of its features:
- Adds calcium, magnesium and other beneficial minerals
- Reduces chlorine taste, up to 90%
- Reduces lead up to 50%
- Countdown clock that informs you when it is time to change the filter
- Reduces heavy metals, industrial chemicals, and agricultural contaminants
- Makes water alkaline which helps the body to maintain optimal pH
- Transforms tap water to some mineral-rich state
- Comes with an easy-to-fill lid
- It is less expensive
- Mineralizes water nicely
- Flimsy construction
- Inconsistent pH results
4. Santevia Water Systems 5 Stage Filter[amazon box=”B00BM7A23K”]
Santevia water system stage filter restores tap water to its natural taste and healthy state. They add nourishing minerals and restores alkalinity to the water, which helps to maintain the alkaline body balance for optimal health.
It improves the digestive processes to help support healthy weight maintenance. This filter has 5 filtration steps which are as follows:
Filter 1: Granular Activated Coconut Carbon
This filter utilizes a pous coconut carbon charcoal. It sieves chlorine, herbicides, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, industrial chemicals, heavy metals, taste, odor, and color. This stage also inhibits the growth of bacteria in the filter and neutralizes heavy metals
Filter 2: Silica Silt
This phase inhibits bacteria and neutralizes heavy metals like cadmium, nickel, lead, and mercury. It filters detergents, ammonium, and radioactive ions.
Filter 3: Mineral Stone Infusion
Permeable mineral stones infuse ionized minerals into the water, increasing oxidation and alkalization
Filter 4: pH Mineral Balls
Mineral ions add calcium, magnesium and other trace minerals to clean the water and increase the pH.
Filter 5: Vitality Balls
Vitality balls which are constructed by mixing earth and mineral oxides assist with an increase in pH.
It has the following features:
- Drinking water is alkaline and mineralized
- Remove the need for single-use plastic water bottles
- No electricity or plumbing needed
- Gives water a good taste
- Has a transparent body to see through
- Lasts up to 5 years
- The filter is short
- Filters water slowly
5. Santevia Water Systems Ceramic Pre-Filter[amazon box=”B0742KFY9R”]
The earthenware pre-filter is the first stage of filtration in the Santevia gravity water system filter. It is intended to remove large sized particles and contaminants from tap water.
It is compatible with the Santevia gravity system. It is constructed from highly compressed and fired diatomaceous earth with a pore size of 0.3 of a micron. The ceramic pre-filter removes particles greater than 0.3-micron size from water, it also filters microplastics, rust, bacteria, and sediment. This product has the following features:
- It is the first stage of filtration for our the Santevia gravity system
- Has pore size of 0.3 micron
- Has a filter life of 1 year
- Removes rust and sediment
- Stops bacteria
- Ceramic is a natural filter media; it doesn’t need anything to be added to water while it filters it
- They are cleanable; this prolongs the service life and reduces replacement costs
- It is compatible with both pressure and gravity filters
- It does not remove chemical contaminants like chlorineThey are fragile, and thus requires to be handled with care
6. Santevia Bath Filter[amazon box=”B0742KFY9R”]
The bath filter reduces contaminants from your water, bringing you purified bathwater. The filter protects the skin from tap water irritants, such as chlorine, eczema and dry and itchy skin.
The filter can be attached to a shower and helps to filter out shower water before use. The features include:
- Has filter life of 1-2 months
- Reduces chlorine up to 100%
- No installation required, simply hang over your bathtub faucet and let the water run over and through
- It is perfect for babies, young children, and those with sensitive skinAdds healthy minerals like magnesium and zinc to nourish skin and hair
- The filter is short
- Filter needs to be replaced quite often
7. Santevia Enhanced Mineral Stone Post Filter[amazon box=”B003T46666″]
The stones and bio-ceramic vitality balls lie at the base of the lesser cisterns of the gravity water systems and earthenware model. The sieve frequently discharges effortlessly assimilated minerals that have ions.
The mineral stones lifespan is five years, slowly lessening in magnitude. These stones are immersed in water and Infuse highly beneficial and absorbable iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc into the water, the stones continually release easily absorbed ionized minerals into the water.
These mineral stones have the following features:
- Regulate the pH of the water to mild alkaline
- Contains 58 kinds of trace elements the human body requires
- The mineral stones are deep-sea mined over 300m below the sea bed
- They increase the amount of dissolved oxygen in the water
- Eliminates waste from the human body
- Reduces acidity in the body
- Tourmaline in the stones increases the water ‘s pH to alkaline
- It is great for killing algae and fungi and control nasty bacteria growth
- Mineral water contains salt, it should be consumed in less quantity by patients with hypertension, kidney disease, and pregnant women
What is a Santevia water filter?
With a Santevia water filter, you can enjoy the water in its purest form. Santevia restores tap water to the composition nature intended. It infuses water with nourishing alkaline minerals, which helps restore pH balance.
Santevia filter reduces sediment, chlorine and heavy metals, resulting in the clean, refreshing water. Santevia’s system adds calcium, magnesium and other essential minerals that are beneficial to health. It reduces chlorine taste and odor, heavy metals and agricultural contaminants.
With Santevia filter, you can eliminate the use of plastic water bottles from daily routine. Santevia is cost-effective and it is eco-friendly. Santevia’s filter utilizes a porous coconut carbon charcoal for an astounding 65 acres of purifying surface area.
The filter lasts for 300 liters of water and it can be easily recycled when it is replaced.
How to choose a Santevia water filter?
Water is an emblem of good health, yet the crystal clear liquid running from most of our taps is often full of unhealthy chemicals. To choose the right water filter, you need to first know what it is you’re trying to remove from your water, then you have to know which type of filter removes which ingredients.
Pitcher filter reduces only a few contaminants, like chlorine. It increases the taste and odor of water. Countertop filters take little space in the home and can either hook up as freestanding or gravity-fed. It doesn’t require to be refilled constantly, but it can purify water in an emergency situation. The maintenance of the countertop filter is quite easy and requires no special tool.
A shower filter is used in the shower, though many people do not think shower water needs filtering. Shower filter helps to remove chlorine, this helps the skin and hair feel softer. A complete house water filter eliminates contaminants from water as it comes into the house. It is quite expensive but it helps lower exposure to chlorine or chloramines.
Maintenance of Santevia water filter
Care is a must for most water filtration systems. The object used to purify water has to be clean itself. When cleaning water filters, use a cleaning solution made of 5 ml unscented chlorine bleach to 1 liter of water. Then wash all plastic parts of the filter in the cleaning solution, rinse off with tap water. This procedure works for all filter taps except the ceramic pre-filter and the 5-stage filter.
For optimum performance of Santevia filters, replacing the water at least once per day is recommended.
How to Use Santevia Alkaline Water Pitcher
FILL your pitcher by simply putting the water flow over the coated oval opening and permit water to fill the reservoir. The easy-fill lid will automatically shut when the reservoir is complete.
The countdown clock starts at 60 days (two months) and decreases by one daily.Change out your filter by pulling up on the filter before it frees in the reservoir. To recycle your filter, then crack open the plastic casing and discard the organic contents in your compost or garden.
Recycle the plastic casing on your plastic recycling bin.
Why Santevia Water Pitcher is Great?
Unlike a number of other alkaline water pitchers on the current market, the Santevia Water Systems Alkaline Water Pitcher includes a filter which may produce around 1,250 of all 8oz drinking water eyeglasses. The pitcher may transform tap water to some mineral-rich state.
It includes magnesium, potassium, calcium and a few other valuable minerals while decreasing the chlorine flavor, odor, and contamination. Thinking about the easier-to-fill lid, so you shouldn’t anticipate any handles throughout a boil.
Aside from being more expensive, bottled water contains more acidity compared to normal water. That’s the reason why specialists will suggest the Santevia Water Systems to those that are acidic.
Review and Unboxing Santevia Alkaline Water Pitcher
Santevia Water Filter Reviews FAQs
How long do Santevia filters last?
Santevia water filters last for 6 months, but this also depends on how well you use and maintain it.
Can you recycle Santevia filters?
Santevia makes its product in such a way that it can be recycled. The packaging is simple and efficient.
Is Santevia a good water filter?
Santevia water filter is solid and is a good filter. It removes chlorine and lead while adding magnesium to the water.
The tap water where I live is considered good drinking water, why do I need Santevia water filter?
Though tap water is considered safe, there are still some trace amounts of contaminants such as lead, iron, and heavy metals. Santevia filter has been tested to reduce chlorine taste and odor, remove industrial chemicals, pharmaceutical elements, and agricultural contaminants.
Is alkaline water safe for pregnant women and children?
Alkaline water is perfectly safe for all to drink, children and pregnant women inclusive. Alkaline water helps to balance out the acidic foods. Santevia’s mineralized alkaline water helps to restore the mineral levels in a pregnant woman’s body.
Final Words of Recommendation
Santevia’s system adds calcium, magnesium and other essential minerals that are beneficial to health and help the body balance its pH levels. For a cost-effective way to improve your health and live an eco-friendly lifestyle, use Santevia’s products.
Sources: water softener installation
Sarah J. Gregory
352 Hershell Hollow Road
Anaheim, CA 92805