Zero Water Reviews 2018 – The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
During testing, we have found that the ZeroWater filters are different from other filters on the market. How?
Like other filters such as PUR and Brita, ZeroWater filters deionize the water; remove all types of organic matters like heavy metals such as chromium and lead.
Zero Water Reviews Comparison Chart – Top 8 Zero Water Filters
|Product Image||Shipping Weight||Dimension||Editor's Rating|
ZeroWater 10 Cup Pitcher with Free TDS Meter
|3.5 pounds||12.2 x 6 x 11.6 inches|
ZeroWater 23 Cup Dispenser with TDS Meter ZD-018
|2.3 pounds||15 x 5.9 x 11 inches|
ZeroWater 8 Cup Pitcher with Free TDS Light-Up Indicator
|5 pounds||10.8 x 6 x 11.6 inches|
ZeroWater 26oz Portable Filtration Tumbler Replacement Filters
|1.9 pounds||11.1 x 5.8 x 5.6 inches|
ZeroWater ZJ-003 Filtration Water Cooler Bottle with Electronic Tester
|7.8 pounds||11 x 11 x 15 inches|
ZeroWater 6 Cup Pitcher with Free TDS Light-Up Indicator
|2.4 pounds||10.5 x 4.9 x 9.5 inches|
ZeroWater 8 Cup Pitcher with Free TDS Light-Up Indicator
|2.9 pounds||10 x 5 x 10 inches|
ZeroWater 12-Cup Ready Pour Pitcher
|3.7 pound||12.3 x 11.7 x 6.3 inches|
Why filtering water is important
Some people think that there is no need to use a water filter. It is unnecessary and just a waste of time and money.
The municipal tap water is more than that. Municipal authorities claim that tap water is safe to drink. So what is the reason to use the second filter?
There are lots of benefits using a water filter for your water tap. Many people do not know it, and they think that it is just waste of money.
Foremost and first, it is sure that the tap water of all municipalities is safe to drink if it departs the treatment plant.
Therefore, tap water is going through the pipes may select the unsafe level of unhealthy metals and lead especially the water is sitting on these pipes for a longer period.
It is true that a water filter pitcher like the ZeroWater filter is a good way to filter up water.
The price of the filtration installation is lower than the reverse osmosis system. This is very effective to use the filter straightly installed with the faucet.
There are many benefits of using a filter pitcher on the refrigerator shelf. It can filter water same as the reverse osmosis system which is one of the most compelling options in the present market.
Finding the best water filter
When we like to get a water filter, we have to give more emphasis to three primary factors that will aid one to get the best water filter:
The water quality is an important factor to consider at the time of buying a water filter.
Above all, removing all the harmful pollutants is the main target to buy a water filter. Therefore aim must be fulfilled otherwise what is the reason to buy a water filter.
Another important thing is to think about the size of the water filter. It must be carried and hold easily.
The lid must be adjusted snugly so that the pre-filtered water may not spill out at the time of moving the pitcher from the sink backside the refrigerator.
At last, the taste of the water must be good. It is true that taste is the individual preference; however, water must taste clean.
The elimination of chlorine, odor, and some other metals contribute greatly to add taste with water.
Some people think that the amount of time a filter spends is an important thing to consider as well. But we say that this is a minor factor to consider as you will get a pitcher filter with water if the time is to drink.
Zero Water Reviews – Top 8 Water Filters For Your Consideration
By using a ZeroWater pitcher, you will get fresh, clean water except tapping into your plumber line, applying bulky water coolers and spending more money on bottled water.
We are grateful to 5 stage filtration process; the ZeroWater pitcher ensures complete water filtration instead of other normal carbon filters. As a whole, you need to store this pitcher in your refrigerator.
Like other carbon or gravity-fed water filters, it removes some particular substance from water.
ZeroWater’s Patented Ion Exchange System having five stages technology confirms filtered water to measure up to 000 PPM on the TDS meter.
Other filters on the market contain a measurable amount of dissolved solids in plain unfiltered tap water and bottled water.
TDS meter shows reading in tap water in the US between 190 to 200 PPM. Traditional filtered water measured from 030 to 500 PPM and bottle water from 000 to 350 PPM.
Features of ZeroWater 10 Cup Pitcher with Free TDS Meter
- The filter is certified by NSF to remove both chromium and Lead
- Five stages filtration say goodbye up to 99.6% of dissolve Solids
- One hand push to dispense spout to fulfill cup or bottle
- TDS meter gives a digital reading therefore you know when the time comes to change the filter
- Capacity to remove pollutant up to 99.6% dissolved solids
- Fresh tasting super drinking water
- ZeroWater filter pitchers certified by NSF for removing Chromium and Lead
Like some other two stages carbon filters, the dispenser’s next-generation filtration system adds five levels of water purifying technology.
Firstly, it is oxidation or activated carbon reduction alloy eliminates the chlorine taste connected with tap water.
Then the Ion exchange state removes dissolved solids which are left over from public water systems or even leach into water from lead, aluminum and other kinds of piping.
Lastly, three additional stages of filtration eliminate other impurities and confirm the water receives the right amount of treatment time to ensure a 000 reading to the add laboratory-grade Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) water testing meter.
Wonderfully designed, the water dispenser gives a built- in TDS meter about.
A very important addition to the health-conscious and busy household, the 23 cup water filter distributor calculate about 6 inches by 11-1/5 inches by 15-1/5-inches and give ninety days short time guarantee.
Features of ZeroWater 23 Cup Dispenser with TDS Meter ZD-018
- 23 cup container- biggest refrigerator filter dispenser found
- On one hand, pull and pour button spout
- Simple access fill- refill dispenser while in the fridge
- Dispenses all water
- Space saving and convenient design
- Make in TDS meter holder
- Patented 5 stage dual ion exchange filter- eliminates all dissolved solids from water.
- Water is clean and nice great tastes
- Filters are found on online or locally
- Keep a lot of waterless refilling compared to the pitcher.
- The bottom reservoir has no sealed and may overflow when overfilling it
- The lid which envelopes the top is bit flimsy and may pop off normally
ZeroWater is an exceptional type of water filter. It gives a unique five stages Ion Exchange tools that are compared to traditional 2 stage filtration.
Drink pure tasting water with a filter which eliminates up to 99.6% of TDS from tap water like Zinc, aluminum, Fluoride, Nitrate and more.
Only ZeroWater filter meets FDA standard for TDS in fresh bottled water. It ensures you gravity fed and pours through filter qualified by NSF to remove lead as well as other heavy metals like Chromium three and 6.
The eight cup pitcher characteristic push and pour spout there. You can fill the cup with one hand.
Besides you know when the time to modify the filter, therefore, each pitcher comes along with a water modifying meter that measures all soften solid in your water.
Features of ZeroWater 8 Cup Pitcher with Free TDS Light-Up Indicator
- Eight cup capacity
- TDS indicator which lights up if the time comes to change the filter
- One-handed push to dispense emit to fill a cup or a bottle.
- Remove 99.6% all kind dissolved solids
- Good tasting drinking water
- ZeroWater Only Filter Pitcher Certified by NSF for Chromium and Lead Reduction.
- little capacity
Now you may get pure drinking water anywhere on the go. The ZeroWater Tumbler unites our advanced filtration technology by a convenient and sleek design so that you may get pure drinking water in your home, office or at the gym.
The product comes with a color changing filter technology which implies exact time to change the filter.
Be happy to know that ZeroWater is an exceptional type of water filter. It gives a unique 5 stage Ion Exchange technology that is compared to traditional 2 stage filtration.
Drink fresh water with a filter which removes up to 99.6% of TDS from tap water like Zinc, aluminum, Fluoride, Nitrate and more. It meets the FDA standard for TDS in fresh bottled water.
Features of ZeroWater 26oz Portable Filtration Tumbler
- Filter eliminates 99.6% of dissolved solids
- Entertainer is free from BPA and also dishwasher safe
- Removes 2x dissolved solids compared with traditional 2 stage filtration
- 260z. on the go filtration acrobat
- Eliminates 99.6% dissolved solids
- Great taste drinking water
- Totally five stage Zerowater filtration
- Water tastes chemically
The ZeroWater Filter Bottle Water Cooler Bottle replace bottled water for you: it saves money, needs to store or lift heavy five gallons bottle.
Like traditional gravity fed water filters, Zerowater patented five stages ion exchange filter ensures filtered water to measure 000 on the TDS meter.
Compare it with other filters water, plain unfiltered tap water, and most bottle waters- all of which have the assessable amount of dissolved substance.
The meter shows reading of tap water from 75 to 300. Traditional filter water measures from 030 to 500 and bottle water from 000 to 350.
The bottle system comes to you with the following products: the uncommon two chambers Bottle Filtration System with a lid which adjusts standard water cooler.
The filter Bottle has two ZF-201 filter cartridges which eliminate pollutants responsible for making unpleasant taste. An independently made TDS meter gives peace in your mind that ZeroWater filter cartridges are doing the job well.
It will tell you the time to replace the filter. When the reading shows 006, it is time to change the filter.
Features of ZeroWater ZJ-003 Filtration Water Cooler Bottle
- Is not expensive than the bottled water
- No more lifting or storing heavy five gallons bottles
- Adjust with most of the standard coolers
- Water is clean and nice- super taste
- Preserve a lot of water- a lot least refilling compared to the dispenser and other pitchers
- Two filters must- in theory- before changing filter clean more water
- Seem well like a five gallons bottle
- Find locality or on online
- The float mechanism is very fragile to look at
- The bottom reservoir is not sealed and may overflow when you keep filling the top
ZeroWater is a very good type of water filter. It gives five stages Ion Exchange technology compared with the traditional two stages filtration.
Drink the fresh, pure and great tasting water with a filter that can remove up to 99.6% of TDS from the tap water like Zinc, Aluminum, Fluoride, Nitrate and more.
The water of this filter only meets the FDA standards for TDS in uncontaminated water. The filter reduces Lead and other heavy metals from the water like Chromium 3 and 6. The water of the filter has got NSF certificate.
The six cup pitcher saves space in your home. You will normally be aware when the time to change the filter since every filter comes with a water testing meter that measures the dissolved solids from your water.
Features of ZeroWater 6 Cup Pitcher
- Space-saving design
- Free from BPA
- 5 stage filtration eliminates 99.6% of mixed solids
- Filter pitcher certified by NSF to remove both Chromium and Lead.
- Place saving design
- Has TDS indicator which lights up if the time comes to change.
- Nothing serious
By the ZeroWater Pitcher, you will get fresh and clean water except tapping into your plumber line applying bulky water cooler or spending your money for an expensive bottle.
We are grateful to 5 stage filtration system. The ZeroWater pitcher gives more intricate water filtration that the normal carbon filters. Finally, the pitcher is accurately stored in your refrigerator door.
If you live in a municipality which treats and clean water, water receives some selective chemicals on its way from treatment plant for your faucet, gives your tap water a chlorinated or metallic taste.
The water comes from the ZeroWater pitcher has great taste. Not only that, it is clean crisp and fresh.
Tested as well as certified by NSF International for eliminating some minerals, ZeroWater is the single filtration system which adds the FDA definition of fresh bottled water.
Compared with this water, other filtered water, plain unfiltered tap water a and most bottled water all of that carries some amount of dissolved solids.
TDS meter shows reading in US average from 190 to 200 PPM. Traditional filtered water measures from 030 to 500 PPM and bottle water from 000 to 350 PPM.
Features of ZeroWater 8 Cup Pitcher
- Free from BPA
- Five stage filtration eliminates 99.6% dissolved Solids
- One handed push to dispense spout for filling a cup or a bottle
- Merely Filter Pitcher has received a certificate from NSF to remove both Chromium and Lead.
- Eight cup capacity
- TDS indicator lights to indicate the time to change its filter
- One handed push to give out a cup or a bottle.
- Low standard design and construction
- Wobbles, Misshapen. No air comes if pouring.
ZeroWater is a very splendid type of water filter. It delivers five states Ion Exchange Technology compared to traditional two stages filtration.
Consume the purest drinking water that may remove up to 99.6% of TDS from tap water such as Zinc, Aluminum, Fluoride, Nitrate and more.
This type of water only fulfills the Standard of TDS in fresh bottled water. The benefit of the filter is that it removes lead and other pollutants from water and has got NSF certificate. The 12 cup pitcher comes with a push and pours spout.
Therefore, you can fill up with one hand only. You will normally know the time when you have to change the filter since the pitcher comes with a testing meter. The task of the meter is to measure the dissolved solids in water.
Features of ZeroWater 12-Cup Ready Pour Pitcher
- Twelve cup capacity
- Made in TDS meter holder
- One hand pushes to distributes gush to fulfill one cup or bottle.
- Eliminates 99.6% dissolved solids
- Fresh and pure drinking water
- ZeroWater, Only Filter Pitcher, certified of NSF for both Chromium and Lead Reduction.
Assembly / Use and Care of Zero Water Filter
23 Cup Assembly Instructions
It is advised not to use water which is microbiologically unknown quality or unsafe except proper disinfection after or before the system.
ZeroWater suggests changing the filter after the Filter Change resin changes color or if the filtered water shows reading 006 PPM.
- REMOVE-Tumbler cap and reservoir.
- CLEAN– Be sure your hand washes the reservoir and bottle with water and soap and wash and dry every component prior using.
- UNWRAP FILTER– Eliminate and discard wrap or blue cap
- TWIST– Filter into the underside of the reservoir. Tighten as long as it has a total seal between O ring, filter, and reservoir.
- PLACE– Reservoir back within the tumbler.
- FILL– The acrobat reservoir cautiously, therefore, water does not overflow.
- INSERT– straw and squeeze lid
- ENJOY– Appetizing, 99.6% TDS-free water.
Assembly Instructions- 6 Cup, 8 Cup, 10 Cup, 12 Cup
- Take out lid and water reservoir from the up of the pitcher and eliminate filter from the packaging. Detach the blue protective cap.
- Entwine filter to the bottom of the reservoir and constrict filter to get a whole seal with the reservoir. Never trickle the filter from the top. Squeeze as long as there is a total seal between Reservoir and O ring and the filter.
- Pour cold water to fill the reservoir and keep the lid on the top. Permit all water to go through the filter prior filling it once again.
- Dispense or pour by using the spigot to fulfill the glass or cup if the reservoir is empty in the body.
Assembly Instructions – 23 Cup
- Take out lid and water reservoir from the top of the pitcher and take out filter from the package.
- Wind filter to the underneath of the reservoir and tighten the filter to get a whole seal with the reservoir. Never drop the filter from the up position. Tighten as long as there is a total seal between the O ring and reservoir and the filter.
- Fulfill the reservoir with the cold water and keep the lid on the top. Let all water to go inside the filter prior fill it again.
- Dispense or pour by using the spigot to fulfill the cup or glass if the reservoir emptied to the body.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Zero Water Reviews
Question: Why do I not get a zero reading in my Pitcher?
Answer: To have a perfect 000, there should remain a total seal if the filter is screwed to resist any contamination. Be sure the filter is threaded accurately and wholly seated on the reservoir. Ensure the black rubber gasket is seen between the reservoir and the filter and may not get stuck for any of the thread.
Question: What is the cause of my filter water tasted fishy or acidic?
Answer: The reason is that the filter has reached the point of exhaustion, therefore better to change the filter to get fresh water.
Question: The color of the water is gray or black. What is the reason?
Answer: Some brands new filters emit carbon particles with the water for they have settled. It is safe and may be fixed by reddening the method as long as the water is clean.
Question: Flow Rate: Takes more time to filter.
Answer: The water goes through five stages to carry water down to 000. The other filters are merely one to two stages that are why the water may not reach to 000. The slow water rate will help you to know the water is going through the stages well.
Question: Why is my TDS not working well?
Answer: Digital Meter ‐ When LCD monitor shows no reading, press the off or on the button. Batteries are needed to be replaced in some cases. Take out the end of the meter and then replace with (2) 357A or (2) LR44.
Light Indicator ‐ If the light indicator under one inch of the tap water, it may not light up. The reason is that the battery is dead. Since you have a light indicator with off and on the button, do the same step since you press and hold them off and on the button, while flooded. To change the battery, take out the meter or indicator and replace with AG3.
Question: Does ZeroWater lessen the pH of water?
Answer: When the filter reaches the level of the end of life, you may experience little fishy smell or taste or acidic in the water.
When the digital meter touches 006, or the light indicator lights up, you have to suspend the exercise of the old filter and set up another one.
We have a filter comes with indication though some top branded filters do not. If the date expires, it is better not to use the filter.
When the filter expires the date, there is the possibility of a reduction in pH level and deteriorate the ion beads.
The lessening of pH level is not dangerous, but there is the possibility of filter exhaustion. When the pH goes low enough to where you can experience a different taste of water, happening at meter shows reading below 1 or 3.
We are not sure since we have a signal of tap water quality or our everyday water consumption. As the standard of water varies for the reduction of pH level when the filter goes to the point of exhaustion may vary also.
The flow rate of ZeroWater is very fast to fill a gallon of filtered water inside the cartridge.
The flow rate of water between the filter is different. Countertop, undersink and Faucet-mount models have the similar type of criteria; reverse osmosis, and carafes models have their characteristics.
The ZeroWater pitchers and the filters have got the certificate by NSF Internation for standard 42 and 53.