Best Ecopure Water Softener
With a demand-initiated regeneration procedure; the requirements of people satisfied. If you use a few quantities of water every day, its method handles pressure.
Additionally, it features a technology which regulates water and salt use. Water quality enhances when minimizing wastage. By controlling chemical and salt amounts, besides, it softens water nicely to prevent stains and wellness issues related to hard water.
Designed to function up to individuals, EcoPure-EP7140 works beautifully with most taps and contains a 1-year component and labor warranty.
Features of Ecopure Water Softener
- AutoSense Technology –The super features automatically measure how much water and salt is needed to regenerate. It also applies what is needed; the consequence is a reduction of the great amount of water and salt usage.
- The softener is very fine for a family having one to six people and eliminates high amount of water hardness and iron from water.
- EcoPure Water Softener has NSF certificate to remove hard water symptoms round your house like buildup on your faucets, embarrassing stains, spotting on dishes. The softener aids water using apparatus more efficiently
- Simple to include electronics
- Having bypass valve and installation kit
- Engineered for removing the highest levels of iron and hardness
- Super quality resin handles
- Demand initiated regeneration ensures most salt efficiency
Why You Choose Ecopure Water Softener
These models are the supertype. The efficiency rate is valid for the minimum salt dose.
The softener comes with demand initiated regeneration feature which complies with the specific performance specifications aiming minimize the amount of water and regenerate brine used to operate it.
These softeners have top rated softener power not less than 3350 granules of sum hardness swap over per pound of salt. The positive thing is that it does not deliver more salt than the listed amount or ensures a mentionable maximum service run rate the mentioned lists.
The ability of the water softener to deliver water is at least ten non-stop minutes with the mentioned service flow rate.
The salt is tested by ANSI or NSF, and it is up to 44. This result implies that the softener has topmost efficiency. The rate under this may happen for water hardness, water usage and other pollutants that lessen the ability of the softeners.
It won’t waste water from regenerating (like competitor versions) while you’re on holiday and you won’t run from the soft water should you use more water than usual. Softeners arrive with electronic equipment that is easy to program and include a salt index light and operate on city water or well water.
Safety Guide of Ecopure Water Softener
The water softener needs a minimum water flow rate 3 gallons per minute. The mostly found inlet water pressure is 125 psi. At night pressure may exceed the maximum limit, but in the daytime, it is 80 psi.
You can use a press reducing valve if necessary. When you have a backflow preventer in your home, you have to install an expansion tank by local laws and codes.
The softener is operated by 24 volts, 60 Hz electrical power provided by a straight plug in transformer.
Be confirm to use the added transformer and set it with 120V, 60 cycle household outlet which is in a dry location, well protected and grounded by an overcurrent device like a circuit breaker or a fuse.
Power adaptation is 1.35 W maximum and 1.0 W minimum. When the transformer is replaced, use only CUL, UL, CSA approved Class two transformers with the following characteristics:
Input: 60 Hz, 120 VAC, 13.5 W
- Output Current: 400 mA
- Output Voltage: 24 VAC
Do not try to use the method to treat water as it is microbiologically unsafe or it gives unknown quality except more disinfection downstream or upstream of the method.
Maintenance Since the softener is set up where it may freeze; you have to drain all water from the system to avoid probable freeze damage. To remove water from the softener:
- Add the shut off valve to the house main water pipe, close to the pressure tank or water meter.
- Undo the faucet in the soft water pipe to expel force in the softener.
- Shift the trunk in the solitary bypass valve to bypass. Shut off the inlet and outlet valve in a three valve bypass scheme and expose the bypass valve. If you desire water in the house pipes once again, open the shut off valve with the chief water pipe.
- Disconnect the transformer from the wall outlet. Carefully open the salt cover and take out the top cover of the softener. Disconnect the drain hoses as they interfere with moving the softener to the position over the drain.
- Remove big holding clips carefully from the outlet and inlet of the softener. Take the softener from the link of plastic installation adaptors or out of the bypass valve.
- Keep a two inches thick board close to the floor drain.
- Keep the softener near to the drain. Softly and slowly, tip it over as long as the rim rests on the wood block along with outlet and inlet on the drain. Do not permit softner’s weight on outlet and inlet fittings or they can destroy.
- Tilt the lowest point of the softener up only some inches and catch until water is completely drained. Keep the softener in this way as long as you are ready to use it. Plug the outlet and inlet with clean rags to preserve bugs, dirt and so not out.
What Others Say About Ecopure Water Softener
The Eco Pure Hybrid is a combined water treatment solution which softens and filters water for your home. It ensures pure, fresh and clean drinking water at each faucet in your house.
It also can remove scale build up, water stains, odor and chlorine taste and sediment without the inconvenience or expand of changing filters. Super for all size water treatment solutions.
Product Information – Ecopure Water Softener Reviews
- Item Weight 93 pounds
- Part Number EP7140
- Item model number EP7140
- Dimensions 24 x 18 x 46 inches
- ASIN B006P1L0XO
EcoPure Water Softeners are particularly manufactured for families or individuals who like high superiority and fruitful water treatment products. There has the restriction in the household budget.
EcoPure Water Softener is very nice, low cost solution to solve your desired water treatment. Baked and priced competitively by manufacturer’s warranties, found in various sizes and one of the most efficient water softeners on the market today.